groudan60

New member
Ok first off, I've heard from my sources that if I/my town joins Gilda that alliances that I have worked hard on building up will come crashing down. I don't want this to happen mainly because if that alliance breaks down, tensions will build exponintially.
Three Reasons Norende will be leaving Arstotzka and joining Gilda. -
1 - So recently, mlyn148 aka the nation leader hasn't been around to govern the nation, and this perturbs me because he is supposed to be the one that is always around to fix problems and corruption that really hasn't been fixed lately. Also mlyn148 is known to stoke the fires between nations sometimes which can be quite annoying when I'm trying harder than anyone in pretty much any nation to bring these two nations to peace (Anteron/Gilda). (Mlyn this is not an offense if you think it is :p)

2 -
No offense to any nation, but your fight is unneccisary. What are you fighting over, a few dead cattle or farm animals, or someone getting jumped. Well I think one it should be bannable to kill someones animals because then it would not happen. Jumping someone off a TP is bannable now so beware some of the people that like to do that.

3 - No offense to Gildians, but you are the source of the agression and usually where it starts, and TBH I can actually understand revenge from Anteron because you piss them off so much only war is gonna happen.

Now that I have said this... I've gotten messages that if I join Gilda, peace will be ripped apart.
Letting you guys know that I will be there for a month to reform peace and pass new laws and bills that restores and sustains peace for 6+ months.... Anterionians do not get mad if I join.

Also I'm just telling the truth in these threads.
 
We didnt create this war tbh, most of gilda was dragged into it when wacky and land (no offence) began to fight hippie and zynbot.

Tbh, Aincrad just wants to have a nicer looking town than lysergia (what cinnaminty kinda said)

Anyway, I'm all for peace atm.
 
EternalRegret said:

PikachuPals said:
We didnt create this war tbh, most of gilda was dragged into it when wacky and land (no offence) began to fight hippie and zynbot.

Tbh, Aincrad just wants to have a nicer looking town than lysergia (what cinnaminty kinda said)

Anyway, I'm all for peace atm.

EternalRegret said:
Peace is good
ok, I'm staying in Arstotzka, but I'm gonna pass some laws that I hope leaders across the server will accept.... thank you for clearing up things.
I will let the nation leaders decide.... I'm pretty much a nation leader if mlyn isn't on....
 
PikachuPals said:
We didnt create this war tbh, most of gilda was dragged into it when wacky and land (no offence) began to fight hippie and zynbot.

Tbh, Aincrad just wants to have a nicer looking town than lysergia (what cinnaminty kinda said)

Anyway, I'm all for peace atm.
You don't know the whole story.
 
groudan60 said:
ok, I'm staying in Arstotzka, but I'm gonna pass some laws that I hope leaders across the server will accept.... thank you for clearing up things.
I will let the nation leaders decide.... I'm pretty much a nation leader if mlyn isn't on....
Glad you made this decision.

Cause I kind of threatened Civil War on my profile had they let you join. Sorry I've been reading a novel on Robert E. Lee and Gone With the Wind so I'm kind of on a Civil War fever.
Anyways I haven't been active because I've been trying to improve at Track, but I'll be on more.
 
PikachuPals said:
Tbh, Aincrad just wants to have a nicer looking town than lysergia (what cinnaminty kinda said)

Anyway, I'm all for peace atm.
never gonna happen.

<3
 
Tbh=to be honest.
Gilda and Anteron recently made peace. We dont seek revenge on each other since the main problem has been solved.

groudan60 said:
3 - No offense to Gildians, but you are the source of the agression and usually where it starts
Again this problem has been solved.
 
Grijzejager3 said:
Tbh=to be honest.
Gilda and Anteron recently made peace. We dont seek revenge on each other since the main problem has been solved.

Again this problem has been solved.
problem= wacky and land