lex_mine said:
problem= wacky and land
So, you guys blame THEM for starting arguments and stuff, yet you guys fuel the fire by constantly fighting with them for things they didn't even do. Plus, you guys started arguments on MY WALL, because we stole from your chests. Quit acting like they're the aggressors. (Deleted those msg's on my wall, as I was tired of the arguments arising from them).
 
I hear this problem is over taken gold blocks from a private gold farm?

I have no idea if I'm accurate/correct.

But if it's a gold farm where you have a supply of infinitely generating gold, you guys honestly shouldn't care.
 
mlyn148 said:
I hear this problem is over taken gold blocks from a private gold farm?

I have no idea if I'm accurate/correct.

But if it's a gold farm where you have a supply of infinitely generating gold, you guys honestly shouldn't care.
It was private. Wacky knew this. He brought others there.

groudan60 said:
How about we stop playing the blame game and get this thread back on topic shall we?
K. Its save for you to join gilda as we dont have wars anymore and truced woth anteron.
 
Detern said:
So, you guys blame THEM for starting arguments and stuff, yet you guys fuel the fire by constantly fighting with them for things they didn't even do. Plus, you guys started arguments on MY WALL, because we stole from your chests. Quit acting like they're the aggressors. (Deleted those msg's on my wall, as I was tired of the arguments arising from them).
I didt do anything to you until you stole our gold with Wacky
 
Grijzejager3 said:
Private* and you knew that. Now stop bringing this off topic
What do you mean bring this off topic. Lex just said "I didt do anything to you until you stole our gold with Wacky". How do you not expect me to reply and defend myself? You started this argument let me finish it for you.
 
Beef? yes, i sense alot of beef going on in this topic.

Firstly, Anteron is allys with Gilda due to a resent discussion between both nations. We may be re-considering the truce between Anteron and Gilda if Norende joins Gilda. The reason for this is because Norende (groundan60) has been causing trouble and talking alot of **** (rubbish) against some of Anteron's towns.

Secondly, I don't see why everybody is making a big deal about a private gold farm... Scrubland put time and effort into building it, why can you just stop being soo buthurt about it wacky. You got me to tp to you, so you can show me and try and convince me why Anteron should not ally with Gilda.

Let the hate comments begin!
 
Zynbot said:
Secondly, I don't see why everybody is making a big deal about a private gold farm... Scrubland put time and effort into building it, why can you just stop being soo buthurt about it wacky. You got me to tp to you, so you can show me and try and convince me why Anteron should not ally with Gilda.

Let the hate comments begin!
“I don’t see why everyone is making a big deal about it” considering the fact that everyone isn’t here your point is invalid. “Scrubland took time and effort into building this” Scrubland did not build it alone, many different people built it. I am butt-hurt?! Maybe you should ask Lex & Gri why they keep complaining about what happened.
 
@WackyNWise Scrubland did build this because the "people" who built it was in Scrubland so it does make sense when I say "Scrubland took time and effort into building this".

It does look like you are buthurt about it as you keep talking about it ingame all the dam time. I am not gonna ask Lex & Gri why they keep complaining about it... they have a reason to complain about it cause people like you dont give too ****s (cares) about the machine they built for Scrubland (which you was part of).
 
Zynbot said:
@WackyNWise
It does look like you are buthurt about it as you keep talking about it ingame all the dam time. I am not gonna ask Lex & Gri why they keep complaining about it... they have a reason to complain about it cause people like you dont give too ****s (cares) about the machine they built for Scrubland (which you was part of).
I have not talked about it for awhile besides when people bring it up. I do not know why you keep talking when you clearly do not know what went down. kk thx pal

PikachuPals said:
Gold farms don't make 2 stacks of gold blocks in a day.

They aren't like iron farms which produces iron ingots.
No one said it did.
 
WackyNWise said:
What do you mean bring this off topic. Lex just said "I didt do anything to you until you stole our gold with Wacky". How do you not expect me to reply and defend myself? You started this argument let me finish it for you.
He's a hypocrite. Funny thing is, he's always bringing threads off topic. And I BET he'll disagree with this even though I'm right.

lex_mine said:
I didt do anything to you until you stole our gold with Wacky
And I only did that when you guys betrayed Wacky. But still, Wacky was a main member of your town; WHY didn't he have ANY access to the farm? That's just you guys being dicks.
 
Detern said:
He's a hypocrite. Funny thing is, he's always bringing threads off topic. And I BET he'll disagree with this even though I'm right.
And I only did that when you guys betrayed Wacky. But still, Wacky was a main member of your town; WHY didn't he have ANY access to the farm? That's just you guys being dicks.
How did we betray him..?
He did t have any acces to the farn cuz he didnt build it and he wasnt spart of the idea.