Detern said:
He's a hypocrite. Funny thing is, he's always bringing threads off topic. And I BET he'll disagree with this even though I'm right.
And I only did that when you guys betrayed Wacky. But still, Wacky was a main member of your town; WHY didn't he have ANY access to the farm? That's just you guys being dicks.
First of Wacky didt help building the gold farm so that is a good reason why he wasnt allowed there

Second: It was not my idea that Wacky want allowed there

t
 
lex_mine said:
First of Wacky didt help building the gold farm so that is a good reason why he wasnt allowed there

Second: It was not my idea that Wacky want allowed there

t
^ it was my idea that it was for us 4 only. Wacky knowing he'd take all the gold...
 
WackyNWise said:
You assumed wrong as always. You barely know anything about me so don't even start.
Admit it, you were going to take it anyways. Now get this back on topic and stop disagreeing...
 
Grijzejager3 said:
Admit it, you were going to take it anyways. Now get this back on topic and stop disagreeing...
ill admit you are wrong your points are invalid, you have no idea what I would do. Your best bet would be to stop talking. Oh and disagreeing, did Riot just add that button to make it look nice? I don't think so.
 
WackyNWise said:
ill admit you are wrong your points are invalid, you have no idea what I would do. Your best bet would be to stop talking. Oh and disagreeing, did Riot just add that button to make it look nice? I don't think so.
Only premium and staff can disagree. The disagree button came with all the other ones.

Can we please stop fighting?
The gold farms were for private use only so taking things from them without the person who made its permission is kind of impolite.
 
PikachuPals said:
Only premium and staff can disagree. The disagree button came with all the other ones.

Can we please stop fighting?
The gold farms were for private use only so taking things from them without the person who made its permission is kind of impolite.
Then you excuse said person and move on, maybe preventing his access to it instead of throwing a huge hissyfit like you guys did.
 
PikachuPals said:
Only premium and staff can disagree. The disagree button came with all the other ones.

Can we please stop fighting?
The gold farms were for private use only so taking things from them without the person who made its permission is kind of impolite.
I am premium...
 
Look. The farm was PRIVATE!

Do you expect someone to build a wall around a large farm.

Would you like it if you made a farm and spent days farming and grinding just to have someone you trusted not to take all the stuff away without farming any gold for them with the farm.

No, you would not.

That's why I'm defending them.

@mlyn148 Would you have liked it if some of your town decided to take all the loot from your own farm which you spent days on.
 
PikachuPals said:
Look. The farm was PRIVATE!

Do you expect someone to build a wall around a large farm.

Would you like it if you made a farm and spent days farming and grinding just to have someone you trusted not to take all the stuff away without farming any gold for them with the farm.

No, you would not.

That's why I'm defending them.

@mlyn148 Would you have liked it if some of your town decided to take all the loot from your own farm which you spent days on.
Sure? It's a farm. It wouldn't bothered unless I made an EFFORT to hide it, and even then, if I really bothered me, I would begin limiting access.
 
mlyn148 said:
Sure? It's a farm. It wouldn't bothered unless I made an EFFORT to hide it, and even then, if I really bothered me, I would begin limiting access.
It was limited access. It was on top of the nether i believe.
 
PikachuPals said:
Look. The farm was PRIVATE!

Do you expect someone to build a wall around a large farm.

Would you like it if you made a farm and spent days farming and grinding just to have someone you trusted not to take all the stuff away without farming any gold for them with the farm.

No, you would not.

That's why I'm defending them.

@mlyn148 Would you have liked it if some of your town decided to take all the loot from your own farm which you spent days on.
Honestly, you don't even know what's going on, besides that. I'm sick of staff entering these arguments without a clue of how it even started; especially you. If they REALLY were wacky's friends, they wouldn't have denied him access to the farm. So quit picking sides Pika, since you don't have the slightest clue what's going on.
 
Detern said:
Honestly, you don't even know what's going on, besides that. I'm sick of staff entering these arguments without a clue of how it even started; especially you. If they REALLY were wacky's friends, they wouldn't have denied him access to the farm. So quit picking sides Pika, since you don't have the slightest clue what's going on.
As said before wacky did not help build it so he didnt get access there. As simple as that